Recipe by Nazli Anwari
1. Soak and wash the glass noodle in water. Drain and pour hot water over them. Leave for 5 minutes, drain and refrigerate.
2. Wash and drain all vegetables, bean sprouts and herbs. Core cucumber and slice thinly.
3. Slice the tempeh and soak in some coconut milk.
4. Leave aside.
1. Make 500ml of coconut milk from fresh dessicated coconut.
2. Crush the candlenut and dry roast on a hot pan. Then blend with some coconut milk.
3. Blend garlic fresh chilies, shallots, lemongrass, turmeric, galangal, torch ginger and half of the laksa leaves with some coconut milk.
4. Add palm sugar, sea salt and 2-3 tsp lime juice.
1. In a bowl, place the glass noodles and bean sprouts.
2. Pour over some laksa sauce.
3. Top up with the lettuce leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, ulam rajah and chives.
4. Finish with the slices of tempeh.
5. Pour the rest of the laksa sauce over the salas and garnish with mint and kesom leaves. Ready to serve.