Perth was ranked as the 9th most liveable city in the world in 2014. It has consistently retained it’s prized ranking position in the world’s top 10 most liveable cities in the last decade by the Economist Intelligence Unit’s Global Liveability Index which measures a range of criteria, including health care, culture and environment, education and infrastructure.
From property investment point of view, Perth is a natural hotspot particularly for the South-East Asian investors due to it’s proximity to “home”. It produces some of the world’s most diverse and productive natural resources, such as mining, energy and coal, which attracts some of the world’s biggest mining company to be stationed there.
Other key industries include tourism, construction as well as Education – which accounts for one the biggest investment motivation. Perth is a growing city with a population of 2 million, it currently enjoys a leading population.
Coolbellup is strategically placed within the heart of the rapidly expanding south west corridor and is seen as a highly desireable location to live and invest. Parkside Coolbellup is surrounded by 3 parks and is close to beaches, the port city of Fremantle and is popular with the local marlet who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle. Located within the Murdoch education and medical precinct, Coolbellup’s affordability and its proximity to the new Fiona Stanley Hospital, Murdoch University, Murdoch Train Station and Fremantle has made it one of the hottest suburbs in Australia.
Top 5 Reasons to invest in Coolbellup
Property Investment Hotspot
COOLBELLUP houses have been selling like hotcakes, with homes spending an average of just two weeks on the market, new figures show.
Second Fastest Selling Suburb in Australia
1. Located next to the largest medical & education precinct in Perth containing Murdoch University, 2 major hospitals, and a number of primary and secondary schools.
2. Second highest capital growth of any suburb in Western Australia between January 2014 and January 2015 with house prices in Coolbellup increasing 20.2% during the period.
3. Fastest selling suburb in Western Australia during 2014 with spending an average of just 18 days on the market compared to a Perth average of 54 days.
4. Due to its proximity to major employment and education hubs, the rental vacancy rate in Coolbellup is only 0.8%. This has created a favourable market for landlords with significant rental price growth.
5. The government’s “Coolbellup Revitalisation Strategy” is seeing massive infrastructure spending and investment in the area.